Creamy Garlic Aioli
So every vegan would tell you that sauce is EVERYTHING! Having a good sauce to add to your meals are key for creating range in flavours.
So I use a vegan mayo base and then jazz it up with a whole bunch of spices and herbs! You can really get creative and throw together some fun flavours like liquid smoke or tangerine or even mint!
1. Take a ½ cup of vegan mayo into a bowl
2. Add 4 tbsp on garlic powder, 1 tbsp of mustard, squeeze half a lemon and stir.
3. If you want your sauce to be more runny, add more lemon juice.
4. Add 1 tsp on salt and pepper
5. *Stir and adjust seasoning to taste*